Our nutritionists will help you develop an eating plan and even come up with a shopping list to help you be successful.
Guidelines to follow when choosing a healthy diet plan:
• Drink plenty of water, strive for a gallon a day.
• No excess sugar. Eat foods with natural sugar in them like fresh fruit in moderation.
• No fried foods.
• No breaded foods.
• Make the switch to sugar free, and fat free condiments and drinks.
• Eat small meals every 3-4 hours. This will boost your metabolism, fuel your body throughout the day, and keep you satisfied from cravings.
• Plan your meals ahead of time. You are more likely to follow a routine diet, and make healthy snack choices when you can access those heathy foods right away.
• Eat at least 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, daily. If your protein intake is too low on a restricted-calorie diet, you’ll lose a lot of muscle in addition to any fat you’’re lucky enough to shed. A high protein intake will help you preserve lean mass during your dieting phase.
Chicken, Turkey, Fish, Lean Red Meat, Eggs, Whey Protein Powder
Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Sweet Potato, Baked Potato
Dark Green Leaf Vegetable (Lettuce, Spinach, Kale), Broccoli, Green Beans, Legumes, Asparagus (no peas or corn, these vegetables have extra sugar that you might be trying to cut back on).
Low Fat Cottage Cheese, Almonds, Protein Shake, Lo-Carb Protein Bar